Uncategorized | March 25, 2020

Orders for Protection – Filing and Appearing in Court

Parties appearing for Order for Protection (OFP) hearings:

If parties want to appear remotely, they have to contact the Family Justice Center at: (612) 348 -8756 and ask to speak with chambers who will grant or deny their request.

The public counter for Civil and the Self Help Center is closed right now.  If someone wants to file a Hassment Restraining Order, the best way is to use Guide and File.  If you have issues, call the statewide Self Help Center at 651-435-6535 between the hours of 8:30-3:00 or call the court at 612-348-6000.


Back to Top

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Emergency Exit