430 First Avenue North, Suite 359
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Phone: (612) 332-8151
New clients: (612) 334-5970
Fax: (612) 334-3402
Serving Hennepin and Anoka counties
Monday – Friday / 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
On street metered parking is available. Please note that spots are often full mid-afternoon.
UPDATE ON PARKING METER TIME LIMITS
The city of Minneapolis has recently installed license plate recognition software allowing them to virtually ‘chalk tires’. This means they can now monitor if a vehicle is parked beyond the posted maximum parking time and ticket vehicles that are parked beyond the maximum parking time posted, regardless of whether parking has been paid for at a parking pay station or with the app or a combination of the two. While the Mpls Parking app and paying at remote pay stations do allow you to park beyond the posted maximum, it is a ticketable offense to do so and the City has begun enforcement and will step up enforcement over the coming weeks.
There are several parking lot/ramp options near our office, the closest being:
- Ramp B – located on the corner of 2nd Ave. and 5th St. (entrances available on both)
- Loop Parking – surface lot located kitty-corner across the street from our building on 1st Ave
Mpls Parking has 16 total parking ramps in downtown Minneapolis. For additional parking options, visit Mpls Parking.
Our office is located on the Green and Blue Lines of the Metro light rail on 5th Street. We are on the Warehouse District/Hennepin Ave. stop.
There are also several nearby bus stops.
Driving Information – CONSTRUCTION ALERT!
Metro – 35W@94 Downtown to Crosstown in Minneapolis: 2017-2021 construction
In this Update
- I-35W weekend closure canceled
- Crews working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Update on bridge, ramp and road closures
Details are provided below.
As we move into fall, crews are pushing hard to keep the project on schedule before the snow falls and will be working 24 hours a day, seven days a week through October. MnDot is working hard to re-open the 25th St. Bridge. Weekend closures are expected in October.
I-35W weekend closures
MnDot will need additional weekend closures during the month of October.
Crews working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
During the summer months, crews were working Monday through Saturday and overnight. Now that fall is upon us and cooler weather approaches, crews will be working 24 hours a day, seven days a week to keep the project on schedule. MnDot anticipates that this work schedule will continue through the end of October. Crews are limited to the type of work they can do at night, which mostly includes dirt moving and paving activities.
Update on bridge, ramp and road closures
MnDot is working quickly and efficiently to re-open bridges, ramps and roads. Here’s an update openings/closures:
- 4th Ave./16th St. ramp to westbound I-94 reopened Sept. 18
- Eastbound 16th St./Northbound 4th Ave. between 3rd Ave. and 15th St. reopened Sept. 18
- Westbound I-94 between Chicago Ave. and Nicollet Ave. returns to three lanes mid to late October.
- Access to downtown (11th St./E. Grant St.) from Northbound I-35W reopens mid to late October (Note: Access from Northbound I-35W to 5th Ave. and from downtown to Southbound I-35W will remain closed).
- 26th St. Bridge reopens late October/early November.
- 28th St. Bridge closes late October/early November.
More about this project
To learn more, including all current traffic impacts and detour routes, visit the project website.
Metro Transit bus routes will be impacted as a result of construction. For updated route information, and to sign up for Rider Alerts, visit Metro Transit-35W.
Minnesota Valley Transit Authority routes will be impacted as a result of construction. For updated route information, visit their site.