- This event has passed.
Criminal Expungement Clinic
July 15 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on February 25, 2019 at 1:30 pm
One event on March 18, 2019 at 1:30 pm
One event on April 15, 2019 at 1:30 pm
One event on May 20, 2019 at 1:30 pm
One event on June 17, 2019 at 1:30 pm
One event on July 15, 2019 at 1:30 pm
One event on August 19, 2019 at 1:30 pm
One event on September 16, 2019 at 1:30 pm
One event on October 21, 2019 at 1:30 pm
One event on November 18, 2019 at 1:30 pm
One event on December 16, 2019 at 1:30 pm
This clinic is held monthly in partnership with the Volunteer Lawyers Network (VLN). No pre-registration is necessary. There will be an information session followed by an opportunity to meet individually with an attorney regarding whether you qualify for expungement.
- Be off probation or parole for:
- 10 years for violent felonies
- 7 years for violent gross misdemeanors
- 5 years for nonviolent felonies, violent misdemeanors
- 1 year for nonviolent misdemeanors.
- Not have any outstanding court fines or restitution.
- Not be required to register as a predatory offender.
- Not be seeking expungement of a traffic record, record in other states, or federal cases.
*People meeting these minimum qualifications may not be eligible for services based upon convictions since completion of sentence, number of offenses, or other factors. These eligibility guidelines are for our free legal services only and do not mean that you do not “qualify” for an expungement. You may be eligible for other free legal assistance even if you are not eligible for ours, or you may petition for expungement without representation.
Please bring your MNCIS Criminal Record from Court and/or BCA records, if possible.