- This event has passed.
Criminal Expungement Clinic
December 16, 2019 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
This clinic is held monthly in partnership with the Volunteer Lawyers Network (VLN). No pre-registration is necessary. There will be an information session followed by an opportunity to meet individually with an attorney regarding whether you qualify for expungement.
- Be off probation or parole for:
- 10 years for violent felonies
- 7 years for violent gross misdemeanors
- 5 years for nonviolent felonies, violent misdemeanors
- 1 year for nonviolent misdemeanors.
- Not have any outstanding court fines or restitution.
- Not be required to register as a predatory offender.
- Not be seeking expungement of a traffic record, record in other states, or federal cases.
*People meeting these minimum qualifications may not be eligible for services based upon convictions since completion of sentence, number of offenses, or other factors. These eligibility guidelines are for our free legal services only and do not mean that you do not “qualify” for an expungement. You may be eligible for other free legal assistance even if you are not eligible for ours, or you may petition for expungement without representation.
Please bring your MNCIS Criminal Record from Court and/or BCA records, if possible.